. . . to Sewing Machines Australia where you will receive the utmost quality and service from a wholly owned and operated Australian family business.
You can see some of our many company trade references by clicking here. We are recognised world wide for our quality repairs and high standard of workmanship. We supply spare parts and service for all brands of machinery, catering for all industries. We carry an extensive range of new and second hand machinery.
Thank you for choosing Sewing Machines Australia for your new or used industrial sewing machines or spare parts ... you won't be disappointed.
If you haven't shopped with us before in our online store, and you would like some help, click here to see our step by step guide.
STANDARD "2 YEAR MOTOR & 2 YEAR MACHINE Warranty"
SMA K6 Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine for Manufacture & Repair of Shade Sails
SMA K6 is based on the popular Singer 132 K6 Industrial Sewing Machine that we all know has been serving the industry for the past 50 years and is our NO.1 selling and most user-friendly Industrial Sewing Machine for the Shade Sails and Shade Structure Industry. If you are looking to manufacture or repair shade sails made from all types of shade fabrics including Monotec 370, Extra Block, Rainbow Shade Z16, Extreme 32, DriZ or any other types of shade cloth, webbing straps, D Rings, Pro Rig, spring clips or binding the SMA K6 machine is the NO.1 Industrial Sewing Machine for your business.
The SMA K6 is easy to use, capable of sewing the latest PTFE sewing threads and can be operated by beginner sewers and comes with an easy to follow instruction manual backed by technical phone support. The SMA K6 cannot be cotton locked like other machines, it has no oil bath which eliminates the dirt and shade cloth waste mixing with the oil and together with its high quality make up allows for less servicing requirements. For the ultimate force in the manufacturing of shade sales use the SMA K6/SMA K6-20 in conjunction with the SMA JW28 BL-30 twin needle long arm with a 19mm needle gauge and lap seam folder.
This machine comes as a complete unit with a locally made, top of the range custom built plywood bench, and fully adjustable powder coated stand and a powerful motor. Accessories included are extra bobbins, needles, screwdrivers, clippers, oil bottle, instruction and parts manual.
SMA offers easy 24 hour online parts ordering.
A very reliable and serious commercial machine for those wanting to repair their own rugs or start a rug repair business and want the peace of mind of a machine that only requires servicing every 2 years.
- Application: Manufacture and repair of shade sales, shade structures and corner reinforcements
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 1200 spm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 13mm
- Presser Foot Lift: Hand 13mm, Knee Controlled 13mm
- Alternate Presser Foot Lift: 4~6mm
- Timing Feed Length: Max stroke is more then 13mm
- Hook: Extra Large Hook
- Needle: 214x1#22/140~26/230
- Lubrication: Lubricated by Hand
Download the brochure (HERE)
What they're saying about the SMA-K6
"I have been in the industry for 27 years ... repairing horse rugs and doing general canvas work ... I am extremely pleased with the machine."
"We love your machine! You can quote our operator, as saying it’s “Powerful, dependable, heavy duty, very user-friendly and a joy to use!”
"More than impressed with the performance of this machine and it's reliability. The SMA-K6 has performed over and above its expectations."
- Piping Feet
- Half Foot
- 1HP Electronic Servo Motor
- Electronic Needle Positioning
- Pneumatic Foot Lift
Why Choose SMA?
- The difference is … our people, products, service and value
- This has been a proven workhorse since 2003 with many trade references available
- Standard Japanese hook and bobbin case
- FREE swing-away binding arm to save many hours of manual work
- FREE binding reel holder
- A range of binding sizes available
- Full 2 YEAR Warranty for both Machine and Motor
- 36mm high-quality plywood table made locally in Melbourne with matching wood drawer
- Fully adjustable, powder coated steel frame for both height and pedal comfort