If you are making payment by Direct Deposit, please enter your (USER NAME &/OR ORDER NUMBER) as the payment reference so that we can match your payment to your order.
Direct Deposit Payment Information:
Bank: National Australia bank
Account Name: Sewing Machines Australia
Account Number: 591003042
STANDARD "2 YEAR MOTOR & 2 YEAR MACHINE Warranty"
SMA K6 Heavy-Duty Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine
The SMA K6 machine is used for sewing heavyweight leather, canvas, vinyl and various coated and laminated fabrics. Suitable for all heavy industries, this is an ideal multi-purpose machine that is capable of sewing many varieties of work such as Harnesses, Covers, Safety Belts, Tents, Shade Sails and many more. This machine comes as a complete unit with table, stand and motor. Accessories included are extra bobbins, needles, screwdrivers, clippers, oil bottle, instruction and parts manual.
SMA offers easy 24 hour online parts ordering.
A very reliable & serious commercial machine for those wanting to repair their own rugs or start a rug repair business and want the peace of mind of a machine that only requires servicing every 2 years.
- Application: Heavy-Duty (From 1 layer of canvas to 3 thicknesses of harness leather)
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 1200 spm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 13mm
- Presser Foot Lift: Hand 13mm, Knee Controlled 13mm
- Alternate Presser Foot Lift: 4~6mm
- Timing Feed Length: Max stroke is more then 13mm
- Hook: Extra Large Hook
- Needle: 214x1#22/140~26/230
- Lubrication: Lubricated by Hand
Download the brochure (HERE)
What they're saying about the SMA-K6
"I have been in the industry for 27 years ... repairing horse rugs and doing general canvas work ... I am extremely pleased with the machine."
"We love your machine! You can quote our operator, as saying it’s “Powerful, dependable, heavy duty, very user-friendly and a joy to use!”
"More than impressed with the performance of this machine and it's reliability. The SMA-K6 has performed over and above its expectations."
- Piping Feet
- Half Foot
- 1HP Electronic Servo Motor
- Electronic Needle Positioning
- Pneumatic Foot Lift
Why Choose SMA?
- The difference is … our people, products, service and value
- This has been a proven workhorse since 2003 with many trade references available
- Standard Japanese hook and bobbin case
- FREE swing-away binding arm to save many hours of manual work
- FREE binding reel holder
- A range of binding sizes available
- Full 2 YEAR Warranty for both Machine and Motor
- 36mm high-quality plywood table made locally in Melbourne with matching wood drawer
- Fully adjustable, powder coated steel frame for both height and pedal comfort