If you are making payment by Direct Deposit, please enter your (USER NAME &/OR ORDER NUMBER) as the payment reference so that we can match your payment to your order.
Direct Deposit Payment Information:
Bank: National Australia bank
Account Name: Sewing Machines Australia
Account Number: 591003042
SMA GC-0323 Industrial Walking Foot Sewing Machine for Canvas & Upholstery
SMA 0323 Industrial Semi long-arm Walking Foot sewing machine is a popular light/medium weight machine for the repair of horse rugs. With it's massive working space clearance (330 x 145mm) it allows for easy maneuverability of material and is ideal for the repair of those larger horse rugs such as fly rugs, summer rugs, light winter rugs along with leather straps not exceeding 5mm thick. The SMA 0323 machine is user friendly and comes with an easy to understand user manual along with technical phone support. If you are looking for a machine with that extra working clearance to cater for small business or home equine needs then this is one to take a closer look at. This machines comes as a complete unit with bench (1200 x 600mm), stand and motor. Accessories included are, extra bobbins, needles, screwdrivers, clippers, oil bottle, instruction and parts manual.
SMA offers easy 24 hour online parts ordering and 12 month warranty with a 24 month option.
- Application: Light to Medium Weight Horse Rug Repairs
- Maximum Sewing Speed: Up to 2000 spm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 0~8mm
- Maximum Sewing Capacity: 5mm
- Clearance under Presser Foot: Hand 6.5mm, Knee Controlled 13mm
- Working Space Clearance: 330 x 145mm
- Bench Size: 1200 x 600mm A Grade Marine Ply, Locally Made
- Motor: Clutch Motor (Servo Motor Optional)
- Needle: 135x17#14/90~23/160
- Hook: Big Rotating Hook
- Lubrication: Auto Lubrication
Download the ManualClick the ICON to download this PDF SMA MANUAL.
Optional Accessories - Swing Away Binding Assembly
Optional Accessories - G60 Servo Motor
- Ideal for wanting to control the speed of the machine
- Sewing Speed Adjustable by click of a button
- Silent Operation
- Needle Positioning also available
- Energy Saving 35%
- Easy DIY installation