If you are making payment by Direct Deposit, please enter your (USER NAME &/OR ORDER NUMBER) as the payment reference so that we can match your payment to your order.
Direct Deposit Payment Information:
Bank: National Australia bank
Account Name: Sewing Machines Australia
Account Number: 591003042
STANDARD "2 YEAR MOTOR & 2 YEAR MACHINE Warranty"
SMA K6 Heavy-Duty Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine for Canvas & Upholstery
The SMA K6 machine is used for sewing heavyweight leather, canvas, vinyl and various coated and laminated fabrics. Suitable for all heavy industries, this is an ideal multi-purpose machine that is capable of sewing many varieties of work such as Harnesses, Covers, Safety Belts, Tents, Shade Sails and many more. This machine comes as a complete unit with table, stand and motor. Accessories included are extra bobbins, needles, screwdrivers, clippers, oil bottle, instruction and parts manual.
SMA offers easy 24 hour online parts ordering.
A very reliable & serious commercial machine for those wanting to repair their own rugs or start a rug repair business and want the peace of mind of a machine that only requires servicing every 2 years.
- Application: Heavy-Duty (From 1 layer of canvas to 3 thicknesses of harness leather)
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 1200 spm
- Maximum Stitch Length: 13mm
- Presser Foot Lift: Hand 13mm, Knee Controlled 13mm
- Alternate Presser Foot Lift: 4~6mm
- Timing Feed Length: Max stroke is more than 13mm
- Hook: Extra Large Hook
- Needle: 214x1#22/140~26/230
- Lubrication: Lubricated by Hand
Download the brochure (HERE)
What they're saying about the SMA-K6
"I have been in the industry for 27 years ... repairing horse rugs and doing general canvas work ... I am extremely pleased with the machine."
"We love your machine! You can quote our operator, as saying it’s “Powerful, dependable, heavy duty, very user-friendly and a joy to use!”
"More than impressed with the performance of this machine and it's reliability. The SMA-K6 has performed over and above its expectations."
- Piping Feet
- Half Foot
- 1HP Electronic Servo Motor
- Electronic Needle Positioning
- Pneumatic Foot Lift
Why Choose SMA?
- The difference is … our people, products, service and value
- This has been a proven workhorse since 2003 with many trade references available
- Standard Japanese hook and bobbin case
- FREE swing-away binding arm to save many hours of manual work
- FREE binding reel holder
- A range of binding sizes available
- Full 2 YEAR Warranty for both Machine and Motor
- 36mm high-quality plywood table made locally in Melbourne with matching wood drawer
- Fully adjustable, powder coated steel frame for both height and pedal comfort