Heavy Duty UV Treated Sewing Thread - Yellow
Coats Dabond v138 1500m UV Treated Yellow Sewing Thread is a bonded polyester sewing thread, designed for applications exposed to the sun, salt water, wind, marine conditions and anywhere that can be tough on threads.
The Dabond range of UV Treated Sewing Thread is ideal for Horse Rugs, Sailmaking, Boat tops, Flags, Tents, Awnings, Canvas, Tarps, Inflatables, Hot air balloons, Marine lift slings Marine tiedowns, Military supplies and all applications requiring chlorine bleach fastness.
Can withstand UV degradation in all outdoor applications exposed to marine water and sunlight.
Dabond Main Applications
- Boat tops
- Tents and awnings
- Canvas and tarps
- Inflatables/hot air balloons
- Marine lift slings and tiedowns
- Military supplies
- Applications requiring chlorine bleach-fastness
- Excellent UV resistance for sunlight protection
- Unique bonding technology that safeguards against ply untwisting in zig zag and can sew through many layers of heavily finished fabric
- Dual level lube finish for needle heat protection and smooth sewing
- Excellent bleach, mildew and rot resistance
- The only environmentally-friendly bonded polyester thread available in the market
- The industry standard for sail making and other outdoor and marine applications